A showcase of prototypes, developed by DSS trainees, that contribute to the digital transformation of society and the Sustainable Development Goals.
It’s time for the first Online Digital Society Showcase! (We aren’t kidding when we say we are the place where Change takes Shape). You are invited to tune in online on Wednesday 17 June 15:00-17:00 CET or Thursday 18 June 10:00-12:00 CET.
What to expect?
In 20 weeks the trainees of Digital Society School worked in multidisciplinary teams on developing a working prototype in collaboration with our project partners. During the showcase the teams will show you the prototypes and explain how they contribute to the Digital Transformation of Society and the Sustainable Development Goals.
Programme Wednesday 17 June
15:00 Welcome by Digital Society School & Project Pitches
15:45 Welcome in the virtual exhibition space
17:00 End of the online programme
Programme Thursday 18 June
10:00 Welcome by Digital Society School & Project Pitches
10:45 Welcome in the virtual exhibition space
12:00 End of the online programme
Meet the projects
- Behavioral Change For A Sustainable Future | Systems for Sharing
- Digital Workforce Automation | Systems for Sharing
- Transforming Social Care | Systems for Sharing
- Climate (Mis)Information | Data Driven Transformation
- Social Listening for Tour Design | Data Driven Transformation
- Habits for Health | Data Driven Transformation
- Physical Cybersecurity | Digital to Physical
- Toys4Therapy | Digital to Physical
- Inclusive ArenA | Digital to Physical
Meet the partners
Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences, Digital Life Center, Emma Kinderziekenhuis, Gemeente Haarlem, Heineken, Johan Cruijff Arena, Play & Civic Media, TNO, University of Amsterdam, Vereniging van Nederlandse Gemeenten (VNG), Visual Methodologies Collective.
Our projects couldn’t be possible without all partners. A big thank you to all!
For the Digital Society Showcase we will use the interactive Hopin platform. To make it easy, we’ve created two events. We advice you to register in advance: