Amsterdam Smart City Open HouseAgenda
Do you want to know more about Amsterdam as a smart and futureproof city?
Do you want to know more about Amsterdam as a smart and futureproof city? We are enthusiastic about exchanging our knowledge with others! Cities, companies, knowledge institutions and everybody who is interested is welcome to discuss the future of cities and explore collaboration opportunities during a monthly open house.
Program at a glance:
- 13:50 – 14:00 Arrival and welcome
- 14:00 – 14:30 Introduction to Amsterdam Smart City
- 14:30 – 15:00 Pitches from the Amsterdam Smart City community
- 15:00 – 15:30 Pitches from open house visitors
- 15:30 – 16:30 Tour showcasing innovations on Marineterrein
- 16:30 Program end Meeting
Kattenburgerstraat 5, Building 3C, Room Amsterdam Smart City Accessibility: Each open house can accommodate up to 15 individuals. Larger groups can book a private tour. For more informations visit our Visits page.
Due to high demand and limited number of spaces, a €30 per person fee applies. A few student tickets are available for €20 each.
Share your experience! Are you a visitor interested in sharing your (international) project or product? Or are you a local innovator interested in sharing your solution during an open house or in our temporary exhibit? For these or any other questions about the Amsterdam Smart City Open House program, e-mail email@example.com.