Do you want to know more about Amsterdam as a smart and futureproof city?
Do you want to know more about Amsterdam as a smart and futureproof city? We are enthusiastic about exchanging our knowledge with other cities, companies and knowledge institutions on the future of cities and establishing new business and collaboration opportunities during the following open houses:
- Friday, 26 January 10:00 – 12:30
- Friday 23 February 10:00 – 12:30
- Friday, 30 March 10:00 – 12:30
- Thursday, 26 April 10:00 – 12:30
- Thursday, 31 May 10:00 – 12:30
- Friday, 23 June Special edition during We Make The City festival
Program at a glance:
- 9:50 – 10:00 Arrival and welcome
- 10:00 – 10:30 Introduction to Amsterdam Smart City
- 10:30 – 11:00 Pitches from the Amsterdam Smart City community
- 11:00 – 11:30 Pitches from open house visitors
- 11:30 – 12:30 Tour showcasing innovations on Marineterrein
- 12:30 Program end Meeting
Location: Kattenburgerstraat 5, Building 3C, Room Amsterdam Smart City
Accessibility: Each open house can accommodate up to 15 individuals. Larger groups can book a private tour. For more informations visit our Visits page.
Costs: Due to high demand and limited number of spaces, a €30 per person fee applies. A few student tickets are available for €20 each.
Share your experience!
Are you a visitor interested in sharing your (international) project or product? Or are you a local innovator interested in sharing your solution during an open house or in our temporary exhibit? For these or any other questions about the Amsterdam Smart City Open House program, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.